103 Notes ✓ #signal boost
howdy i’d like to make some money before this summer ends, so i’m opening up commissions for those interested. more info under the cut
i recently reached $5,000 on my surgery fundraiser! that is almost 17% to my goal! I still have nearly 25k to go to be able to afford my facial feminization surgery (which is necessary for my well-being).
I am actually starting to look in to some of the practical aspects of doing this now (like, what surgeon I am going to see, where I am going to stay, et cetera) which is an amazing thing to experience after being despondent for years over the idea I would never be able to afford this on my own.
if you can easily afford to spare a couple dollars please do that (if all of my followers donated just $10 I would have more than enough to get this surgery) and if not please continue to signal boost my posts about this. Thank you so much 👼
(via ohnoproblems)911 Notes ✓ #signal boost
beastheads said: two words (three words?) : trevor body-pillow *i explode like a rocket and shoot directly into the fucking sun while maintaining a firm grip on my mikey mousepad*
god don’t give me any ideas, as if the pokemon ones i’m planning on doing weren’t bad enough lmfao
a gross trevor body pillow with the sheets just covered in stains uuugh ommgg i’m probably gunna have to draw that at some point now
#gta v20 Notes
HELLO MY NAME IS JAMES I AM A QUEER TRANS POC AND I NEED FINANCIAL ASSISTANCE
so hey i’m starting college soon!!! and also getting top surgery soon!!! WOAH so many things happening. Basically I need money for textbooks,various school fees, and to help my parents pay for my surgery.
The textbooks and software I need for the engineering school are super duper expensive (altogether i’ll be spending several hundred dollars on the technology fee, textbooks, and the software bundle that I need for my classes)
Right now im worrying the most about paying for things ill need for school since my mom keeps telling me not to worry about paying for the surgery cause she may be getting a new job soon but i dont want to pressure her so much with all these money troubles
what can you do to help? well i knit and im getting lots better at it!! i would greatly appreciate it if you commissioned me
i can knit headbands, hats, arm warmers, wrist bands, gloves, dishcloths, chokers and more
you can look through my knitting tag to see some things ive knit or send me an ask if you want a specific example
send me an ask and we can talk prices if you want to buy something and i can work with you for your budget
if you don’t want to commission anything but would like to help i would be very grateful if you could donate or signal boost by reblogging this post
there is a donate button on the sidebar of my blog
every little bit counts
OK SERIOUSLY GUYS
PLS GO DONATE OR COMMISSION MY LOVELY FRIEND JAMES. HE MADE ME A WONDERFUL RED COLLAR AND A KICKASS SURREALITY COMIC BRACELET AND I LOVE THEM BOTH TO DEATH
SPREAD THIS AROUND OK?
(via peepeeinmybumhole)84 Notes ✓ #signal boost
755 Notes ✓ #signal boost #car accident %
Hey guys, I’ve been getting a lot of new followers recently and I wanna say hi and thank you for following me! My name is Tera but you can call me Left! I’m 24 years old and I’m living in LA with my best friend/fiancee Marcia. <3 I work outside of the arts industry, but drawing is something I dedicate almost all of my free time to. It’s so incredible to be able to share my art with people, thank you all so much!
However, with recent life events our finances have been put under considerable strain and I might be coming up on a span of a few weeks during which I won’t be able to draw much. After my hours at my old job were severely cut, I had to find a second full-time job. I was finally able to land one, but literally on my first day of work my fiancee was in a car accident with an 18-wheeler which fled the scene, leaving us to foot the bill.
She hasn’t really been able to talk much about the accident because it was pretty traumatic, so I’ve abstained from mentioning it until now. We’re extremely lucky she didn’t wind up in the hospital, but more than $10,000 of damage was still done to her car. Thanks to the miracle of car insurance, we didn’t have to pay the full amount, but over the course of dealing with the accident we’ve lost about $1,000.
With my job I know that we’ll at least squeak through rent, but there are other things right now that I can’t afford that I really need to pay (like my health insurance). I work full days, with about 3 hours of commuting PER DAY on top. Between that and the stress of deciding between eating lunch and saving for bills, it’s really hard to draw or work on projects.
If you guys are FEELIN THE LOVE, we’d both be so grateful if you’d consider helping us out! Here are a few ways you (yes you!) can help us not panic and die:
- Sketchbooks: I’ve got discounted sketchbooks up for sale via Gumroad and Sellfy! Gumroad takes credit cards and Sellfy takes paypal.
- Con Prints: As i mentioned the other day, my Storenvy is now open for business again! All of my shipping materials arrived today and any orders placed will be shipped in a timely manner. If you buy something through my storenvy, email me a screencap of your receipt at firstname.lastname@example.org and I can include a free doodle of whatever you request. For an extra $5 donation via paypal, I can do a more polished sketch and pack it along with your purchase!
- Commissions: I only have a few commissions on my plate right now (all of which have significant progress completed) so I’m comfortable taking on more. Since we’re in kind of dire need, I’d be happy to do some sketch/ink commissions like this for ~$10 or ink/marker drawings like this for ~$15-$20. Of course, I’m happy to discuss more expensive commissions. Either way, email me at email@example.com and we can talk things over.
- Donations: I know some people just would rather donate than choose something like a commission or print or something. I feel bad about not giving anything concrete in return, but I understand that some people prefer that. If you do feel like donating, thank you so much for your generosity, it means the world to me! My paypal is firstname.lastname@example.org if you’d like to donate.
- Signal Boosting: I know a lot of people are in tight spots just like we are! I understand and I hope none of you beat yourselves up for not being able to donate/buy/etc. If you’d still like to help, signal boosting would be very kind of you.
Thank you all so much for your kindness and understanding and for sticking with us through this stuff!
slime--king said: you are extremely cute :n)
southernrabbot said: Major qt alert.
ooh shucks hheheh ty!34 Notes
C’MON, CHOP !
MY SON!!!! oh man, thank you so much yet again for such a lovely cross stitch!! aa i’m so happy!! /)// v //(\35 Notes ✓ #FOR ME #GTA V #LAMAR IS SO IMPORTANT